HAMPL Pet Kalm Eze 04 formula Code:
Product has been added to wishlist will mail you when product will come in "In-Stock"
- What happens to cause a stressed pet … may be of benefit for changes, uncertain or traumatic events causing anxiety.
- May be of benefit when a pet is not coping with difficulty in changes (moving house, vet visit, new pets) in life causing stress and concerns.
- May be of benefit when anxious when left a boarding kennel or Vets
- May be of benefit for separation anxiety issues, shelter or rescued animals.
- Fear, stress, or depression are all part of the animal’s life.
- Moving house can also cause great stress on felines
- Homeopathic remedies are all GMP Manufactured, Human-Practitioner Grade, in low alcohol.
- Approx. 1,000 drops in 50ml Bottle
- Shelf Life Several Years (unopened or opened)
HAMPL Pet Kalm Eze 04 formula
A pet or animal who have been through trauma, rescued, impounded or treated unkindly all need comforting and help.
Rescued from pound or animals from a shelter, staying boarding kennels, going to the Vet, plane or car trips, or generally a sensitive nervous pet or animal. We sometimes are unsure why our pet is clingy whilst humans are at home. Sometimes a pet is elderly and needing this contact for support.
Or if young or middle age it could also mean they are displaying uncertainty about the energy they are picking up around them or with themselves. I would check to see if teeth and stools and weeing is fine. Feel for any lumps in the body, check eyesight.
Older dogs will become clingy when eyesight may be fading due to cataracts.
Separation anxiety is quite a problem within a household of loving family members. You come home from a long day at work to a spinning, jumping whirlwind of energy.
Your dog follows you into your living room, where you find that he has chewed on your favorite pair of shoes. Your neighbors come by to tell you that, once again, your dog has been driving the neighborhood crazy by howling and barking while you were away. If this sounds like your dog, then perhaps they are having separation anxiety issues. In nature, dogs are almost never away from their pack. It is our job to help make this unnatural situation less stressful!
See if you can watch some YouTubes on “Ttouch – Linda Tellington (USA) is the founder of this method. It works so well. There are practitioners that can help you also if you google about people in your area etc OR its easy to learn yourself.
e.g this is a demo on cats, but it gives you an idea of how it’s used.
TTouch Demo for Fearful Cats: TTouch with a Long Feather
Pets that are normally happy, but start changing to aggressive behaviour
- Sudden aggressive behavior in dogs or cats is often a sign of an underlying painful condition
- Easy-going dogs who become aggressive due to a painful condition are more likely than normally aggressive dogs to hold their bodies in a defensive posture, have an aggressive episode during handling, and attack without warning
- An otherwise gentle dog that suddenly displays random episodes of aggressiveness needs to have a thorough veterinary exam to check for painful conditions like hip dysplasia
- A 2018 study suggests another sign of pain in dogs is noise sensitivity
- Treatment for your dog’s pain will depend on what’s causing it; there are a number of integrative therapies that can be beneficial
However, if your normally calm, friendly canine or feline companion suddenly begins to show random signs of aggression, it could be she’s feeling pain somewhere in her body that hasn’t been diagnosed.
Dogs in pain are on edge and can react aggressively when touched. Otherwise loving pets can become violent when in pain, and dogs who already have aggressive tendencies can get even more aggressive.
Non-Drug Pet Prescriptions – Naturopathics for all species and ages.
HAMPL Pet Kalm Eze 4 formula
Avena Sativa (Dilution: 30X) (nervous system)
Cistus Cana (Dilution: 30C)
Humulus Lupulus (Dilution: 30X)
Ignatia (Dilution: 30X) (grief, loss)
Kali Phos (Dilution: 200X) (sympathetic nerve, shy, night terrors, depressed)
Passiflora (Dilution: 4X,1M) (restless, hysteria, nervous disorder, quieting effect of the nervous system)
Sumbul (Dilution: 30X)
Valeriana (Dilution: 200X) (hysteria, irritable, sensitive, nervous)
Bach Flowers –
Rescue Remedy (shock, stress)
in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
- Can apply drops to body to water dish and meals for as long as needed.
- If acute symptoms, apply to body every 5 to 15 minutes or so to get fast response and healing.
General Dosing and Instructions Guide
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste) Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
NOTE: the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide faster action.
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting) ”Application dosing” for all species and sizes: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
(c)“NUTRITIONAL Mix ” Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix. Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid) Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well. ~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.
We Ship Worldwide, Daily!
We ship the same day we receive your order.
Our dedicated team works diligently and fast to make up your order and ship the same day, our cut off time each day is 3.00pm (WST) Western Australian Standard Time.
~ Shipping Australia Wide ( 1-2 days Express Courier Service) * Remote area – please allow 5-7 working days.
~ International Orders (Express Courier International – ECI) * Traceable Express shipping.
International shipping we use Australia Post services. However, Australia Post does use private contractors in certain countries apart from your own national courier. For example, in certain countries, Express shipping might be carried by FedEx or UPS, even though we do not have any contract agreement with them.
- For more information about shipping to your designated country, go to Australia Post Website at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html