Bladder Incontinence (Tinkle less so bladder leaks no more) Senile incontinence (non stop dribbling)Code: AN080
- For non-infections of bladder-dribbling incontinence.
- Natural ingredients with easy non-fuss applying.
- Refer to: Sterilization 157 Set – leaking after spaying.
- Muscle weakness or damages also supported.
- Refer to: Bladder Repair 263 formula – bladder damages leaking of urine or paralysis, stricture USMI, incontinence
- Approx. 1,000 drops in 50ml Bottle
- Shelf life, Several Years (opened or unopened)
HAMPL TinkleLess 80 Formula
* For Optimum Health use in conjunction with the HERBAL ANTIBIOTIC HAMPL Bladder Infection 319 *In some cases also needing a herbal antibiotic which can be used in conjunction with the Tinkleless homeopathic drops. This is more effective with no side effects.
If all other conditions have been ruled out. .. change diet, no bladder infections?
Example: Diet change – omitting dry foods), pH levels urine normal, treated bladder infections) and still have a weak bladder, try the Incontinence formula HAMPL TinkleLess 80 50ml, this remedy is called upon for the older dog or dogs that tend to be prone to hip or back leg weakness or sphincter nerve weakness. If symptoms persist after a few weeks, you either need to repeat dosing more often each day or incorrect formula for the underlying condition your pet may have.
However, we have found that many cases of so-called “incontinence” are often a sign of a bladder infection, and/or if we correct the pH urine balance and/or clear bladder infection, all these symptoms go. If conditions are being caused by stones or bladder infections also see treatment products for resolving this primary condition.
BLADDER or KIDNEY STONES
If stones SEE treatment for Bladder or Kidney Stones 244 Set of formulas.
Or vet may say possible bladder infection – consider using herbal antibiotics like – HAMPL Bladder Kidney Infection 319 50ml liquid. Request to be added to order. In conjunction with homeopathic HAMPL Bladder Clear 15 formula – if having trouble releasing urine fully – if needed to fix structural issues if your pet has arthritis, hip dysplasia or back leg weakness, use appropriate support remedies – search on the store for them.
Symptoms of Bladder Infection
The symptoms of a canine bladder infection are easy to detect if you are familiar with your pet’s urinating habits. However, in the early stages of the disease, your pet might not show any signs. The most frequent symptoms include:
- frequent urination; your pet is urinating several times, but the urine amounts are small
- urination in the house; the dog needs to urinate more frequently than usual and if he is not able to get outside, he will urinate in the house
- dribbling urine
- straining to urinate; urination is painful for the dog
- bloody urine, when the infection is in a later stage
- cloudy urine; it’s good to monitor the color of your dog’s urine to be able to detect any irregularities
- lethargy; a dog with a bladder infection is weakened and he won’t have the energy to engage in different regular activities
- depression; this state is caused by the pain
- stress; often a medical condition may cause stress in dogs
- loss of appetite; due to the pain and vomiting, the dog will not be interested in food and may even lose weight
- increased thirst
- liking of genitals; a dog will instinctively lick his genitals in an attempt to ease the pain caused by urination.
Extra help for the sphincter muscle if car accident damage or degenerative spine disease conditions.
Use in conjunction with HAMPL Bladder Repair 263 50ml (possible nerve, ie degeneration of the spine, muscle damage causing paralysis or weakness and infection)
We also have the full set of natural medicines to repair nerve, bone, muscle and joint damages from injuries. Please see if your pet is needing part of our full set.
1. HAMPL Internal Repair 169-1 50ml (1.7oz)
2. HAMPL Bone Repair 169-2 50ml (1.7oz)
3. HAMPL Nerve Repair 169-3 50ml (1.7oz)
4. HAMPL Infection 169-4 50ml (1.7oz)
5. HAMPL Concussion 169-5 30ml (1oz)
If leaking urine started after your dog was spayed. (surgical damages) use HAMPL Sterilization Repair 157 30ml.
or/and HAMPL Bladder Clear 15 30ml (fast solution from blockage, paralysis, infection)
See HAMPL Cushing’s Syndrome Set i.e. urine leakage from excessive drinking from large amounts daily.
DRUGS USED – WARNING
PROIN drug chewable tablets (Phenylpropanolamine)
Proin is a veterinarian-prescribed medication for dogs that contains the active ingredient phenylpropanolamine. This medication is indicated to alleviate symptoms associated with urinary incontinence, a condition in which a dog is unable to voluntarily control urine production. Proin works by increasing the tone of the urethral wall and bladder, which helps prevent urine leakage. Dog owners should discuss the side effects of Proin with a veterinarian before giving this medication to their dog.
Restlessness or Irritability
While receiving treatment with Proin, a dog may appear unusually restless or irritable, Side effects of restlessness or irritability may make it difficult for a dog to nap or fall asleep.
Increased Heart Rate or Blood Pressure – Dogs taking Proin may develop an unusually increased heart rate as a side effect of treatment, PetCareRx warns. Certain dogs may also develop hypertension, a condition characterized by increased blood pressure.
Diminished Appetite – Appetite loss may occur in dogs taking Proin
Allergic Reaction -. Symptoms of a hypersensitive reaction in dogs include weakness, seizures, pale gums, facial swelling and difficulty breathing. Dogs who exhibit any of these side effects after taking a dose of Prion should be transported to an emergency veterinary clinic immediately.
Do not give with ephedrine or epinephrine, or within two weeks of using a MAOi, such as Anipryl, selegiline or a Preventic Collar.
Proin may cause restlessness and hyperactivity, pale gums, difficulty urinating, irritability, hypertension, and decreased appetite.
Hypertension risk increases if Proin is given concurrently with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or with reserpine, tricyclic antidepressants, amitraz (the active ingredient of the Preventic tick control collar and canine Promeris, a flea control product), or ganglionic blocking agents.
Conditions such as glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular disorders, may worsen.
Propalin drug syrup
(phenylpropanolamine in the form of phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride)
Propalin drug is used in cases where urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence – which is the underlying cause of the incontinence. But it won’t get rid of any underlying infection or heal surgery damages after spaying.
Potential drug Side Effects of Propalin
- Propalin can cause inappetence, loose stools or diarrhea
- Propalin may cause restlessness and in severe cases collapse
- Propalin may increase blood pressure and heart rate and can cause arrhythmias
- These side effects can resolve if treatment is stopped
- Do not use Propalin in pregnant or lactating animals
- If you suspect side effects then call your vet for advice
- An overdose of Propalin can cause severe cases of the above side effects
- If you suspect an overdose then call your vet as soon as possible
- Wash hands if Propalin comes into contact with the skin
- Propalin should be used with care in animals with Diabetes, Cushings, Liver and Kidney disease – as it’s so toxic to organs.
Non-Drug Prescription. Naturopathic Pet Formulas for all species and ages.
HAMPL TinkleLess 80 formula
Pulsatilla (Dilution: 10M)
Plantago (Dilution: 200C)
Gelsemium (Dilution: 30C)
Verb Thap (Dilution: 200C )
Causticum (Dilution: 6X, 6C, 10M)
Ferr Phos (Dilution: 6X)
Kreosotum (Dilution: 1M, 10M) (bedwetting)
Cantharis (Dilution: 30C)
(NAR) KBS formula (Dilution: 6X, 10M) (incontinence, kidney, arthritis),
Lathyrus Sat (Dilution: 30C)
Alumina (Dilution: 30C)
Organ sarcodes –
Bladder the Sphincter muscle sarcod (Dilution: 30X)
Urethra sarcode (Dilution: 30X)
Muscle and Nerve (Dilution: 3X 6C, 30C 200C)
Hyoscyamus (Dilution: 12C, 1M) (bed wetting, leaking),
Equisetum (Dilution: 6C)
Hydrangea Arboreseens (Dilution: 1X, 6X, 12C,10M) (stricture, kidney, bladder urinary gravel or stones relief, colic pain, urinary incontinence),
Rhus Aromatica (Dilution: 30X, 10M) (senile incontinence, constant dribbling, cystitis)
Sepia (Dilution: 5X, 30X, 200X) (rectum disorder, urine incontinence)
in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
Suggest in conjunction with:
HAMPL Bladder Infection 319 Mix
Contains herbal liquid extract:
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris)
Coptis – Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis)
Goldenseal (Hydrastis cana)
Turmeric (Berberis aristata)
Oregon grape (Berberis aqu)
General Dosing and Instructions Guide
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste) Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
NOTE: the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide faster action.
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting) ”Application dosing” for all species and sizes: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
(c)“NUTRITIONAL Mix ” Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix. Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid) Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well. ~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.
We Ship Worldwide, Daily!
We ship the same day we receive your order.
Our dedicated team works diligently and fast to make up your order and ship the same day, our cut off time each day is 3.00pm (WST) Western Australian Standard Time.
~ Shipping Australia Wide ( 1-2 days Express Courier Service) * Remote area – please allow 5-7 working days.
~ International Orders(Express Courier International – ECI). * Traceable Express shippingInternational shipping we use Australia Post services. However, Australia Post does use private contractors in certain countries apart from your own national courier. For example, in certain countries, Express shipping might be carried by FedEx or UPS, even though we do not have any contract agreement with them.
- For more information about shipping to your designated country, go to Australia Post Website at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html