HAMPL Cellular Hydration 210 formulaCode: AN210
- Aids better absorption of fluids in the body.
- Prevents renal failure, and acidosis
- Blood pressure regulator, electrolyte imbalances
- For all species i.e. farm animals, chicken & duck farms.
- Add to water trough, water buckets or dish, add to food.
- It doesn’t take place of giving/needing to use Sub-Q fluids(fluids dribbled under the skin for fast hydration.
- Approx. 2,000 drops in 100ml Bottle
- Shelf life Several Years
HAMPL Cellular Hydration 210 formula
With frequent repeats these natural medicines are having tremendous result and capable to manage electrolyte imbalance in the body in the minimum time.
Also can aid better absorption of fluids in the body and thus prevents renal failure, and acidosis, & blood pressure regulator, pulmonary hypertension.
Even if pet (or human) drink a lot of fluids a day, the cells are still not being hydrated-being (absorbed).
Once fluids are being absorbed sufficiently less urination. Kidneys also provide energy, our energy may improve.
Did you know that
* Sodium deficiencies called “Hypernatremia”
Sodium is one of the bodys electrolytes, which are minerals that the body needs in relatively large amounts. Electrolytes carry an electric charge when dissolved in body fluids such as blood.Most of the body’s sodium is located in blood and in the fluid around cells. Sodium helps the body keep fluids in a normal balance
Sodium plays a key role in normal nerve and muscle function.
The body obtains sodium through food and drink and loses it primarily in sweat and urine. Healthy kidneys maintain a consistent level of sodium in the body by adjusting the amount excreted in the urine. When sodium consumption and loss are not in balance, the total amount of sodium in the body is affected.
The sodium then the body becomes dehydrated which has many negative effects in the body.
– Low sodium = tendency to low blood pressure.
Light – headedness / dizziness = is a sign of low blood pressure.
– Low sodium = tendency to cramping, spasm (especially in the calves)
– Low sodium = tendency to nausea
– Low sodium = can cause headaches (possibly due to dehydration).
– Low sodium = can increase fatigue
– Balance of sodium and potassium is essential for the health of the cell membrane.
– Sodium is needed for the normal transmission of nerve impulses
The total amount of sodium in the body affects the amount of fluid in blood (blood volume) and around cells. The body continually monitors blood volume and sodium concentration. When either becomes too high, sensors in the heart, blood vessels, and kidneys detect the increases and stimulate the kidneys to increase sodium excretion, thus returning blood volume to normal.
When blood volume or sodium concentration becomes too low, the sensors trigger mechanisms to increase blood volume. These mechanisms include the following:
- The kidneys stimulate the adrenal glands to secrete the hormone aldosterone. Aldosterone causes the kidneys to retain sodium and to excrete potassium.When sodium is retained, less urine is produced, eventually causing blood volume to increase. The pituitary gland secretes vasopressin (sometimes called antidiuretic hormone). Vasopressin causes the kidneys to conserve water.
As people and pets age, the body is less able to maintain fluid and sodium balance for several reasons:
- Decreased thirst: As people age, they sense thirst less quickly or less intensely and thus may not drink fluids when needed.
- Changes in the kidneys: Aging kidneys may become less able to reclaim water and electrolytes from the urine (concentrate urine), and, as a result, more water may be excreted in urine.
- Less fluid in the body: In older people, the body contains less fluid. Only 45% of body weight is fluid in older people, compared with 60% in younger people. This change means that a slight loss of fluid and sodium, as can result from a fever or from not eating and drinking enough (sometimes for only a day or two), can have more serious consequences in older people.
- Inability to obtain water: Some older people have physical problems that prevent them from getting something to drink when they are thirsty. Others may have dementia, which may prevent them from realizing they are thirsty or from saying so. These people may have to depend on other people to provide them with water.
- Drugs: Many older people take drugs for high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, or heart disorders that can make the body excrete excess fluid or magnify the ill effects of fluid loss.
The above situations can result in losing fluid or not consuming enough fluid and thus can cause a high sodium level in blood (hypernatremia) and/or dehydration. Because these situations are more common among older people, hypernatremia is also more common among them.
Hypernatremia is poorly tolerated by older people and can result in confusion, coma, and death if severe.
Excess fluid and sodium also occur more commonly in older people because disorders that usually result in excess fluid (fluid overload)—heart failure, liver disorders, and kidney disease—are also more common in older people.
A low sodium level in blood (hyponatremia) is more common among older people. Hyponatremia usually results when the body retains too much fluid, as occurs in heart failure or liver disease. Hyponatremia also occurs in older people who take certain types of diuretics (thiazide diuretics such as hydrochlorothiazide), particularly if the kidneys are not functioning normally. Using liquid nutritional supplements or receiving intravenous fluids that are low in sodium while in the hospital also may cause hyponatremia in older people.
ADULT HUMAN OR MEDIUM TO LARGE DOG OR ANIMAL
TAKE: ½ teaspoon twice a day in a little water and sip (pets add to meals).
Celtic Salt (very tasty) or Sea Salt (Himalayan salt is good too) are the most effective healthy natural way to prevent or treat low sodium mineral (electrolyte) in body.
SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE DOG: add ¼ teaspoon.
TOY DOG, CAT: add a pinch
One that we recommend:
ELETE ELECTROLYTE 24.6 ml. and 540 ml.
Non-Drug Prescription Naturopathics for all species and ages
HAMPL Cellular Hydration 210 formula
Bryonia (Dilution: 6X)
Nat Mur (Dilution: 6X, 4X)
Electrolyte imbalance are –
Natrum mur (Dilution: 6X)
Kalium phos (Dilution: 6X)
Natrum phos (Dilution: 6X)
Magnesium phos (Dilution: 6X)
Calcarea phos (Dilution: 4X, 6X)
in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
Bryonia – has dry mucus membranes, described by the patient as “parched”. So dry that he must drink huge quantiles of water, only to feel physically full, but still wanting more! Bryonia will bring the fluid deprived body back to balance, allowing the water to become officious and to restore order to the cellular structure of the body, struggling from lack of fluid.
Nat Mur 6X – re-hydrating at the cellular level. Fluid Balance
Nat Mur is the water distributing tissue Salt. Without Nat Mur cell division and normal growth cannot proceed. Another important function of Nat Mur is the production of hydrochloric acid. Too little acid means slow digestion and when the body’s fluids become too acidic, minerals are pulled out of bones and tissues to compensate. Above all Nat Mur restores the fluid balance our cells need daily.
The specific tissue salts can be used during the electrolyte imbalance
- Natrum muriaticum.
- Kalium phosphoricum.
- Natrum phosphoricum.
- Magnesium phosphoricum.
- Calcarea phsophorica.
These medicines are used in lower potency and with frequent repetition, till the requirement of patient become fulfilled. These medicines are having tremendous result and capable to manage electrolyte imbalance in the body in the minimum time; and these medicines also help in the absorption of fluids in the body and thus prevents renal failure.
General Dosing and Instructions Guide
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste)
Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting)
”Application dosing” for all species and sizes:
Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix.
Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid)
Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder
If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well.
~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.
We Ship Worldwide, Daily!
We ship the same day we receive your order.
Our dedicated team works diligently and fast to make up your order and ship the same day, our cut off time each day is 3.00pm (WST) Western Australian Standard Time.
~ Shipping Australia Wide ( 1-2 days Express Courier Service) * Remote area – please allow 5-7 working days.
~ International Orders(Express Courier International – ECI). * Traceable Express shippingInternational shipping we use Australia Post services. However, Australia Post does use private contractors in certain countries apart from your own national courier. For example, in certain countries, Express shipping might be carried by FedEx or UPS, even though we do not have any contract agreement with them.
- For more information about shipping to your designated country, go to Australia Post Website at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html