Magnesium (mineral) ReMag 284 LiquidCode: AN284
- It has shown that it can protect against common mineral deficiency.
- For example … Pulmonary Hypertension, Essential Tremor, Atrial Fibrillation, Left Ventricle Hypertrophy, Irregular Heartbeat-Ventricular Premature Contractions (Arrhythmia), Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (PSSM1), Seizures, Strokes, Hypercalcemia, Atherosclerosis (plaque build up e,g calcium)
- As well as Nervous system, heart, muscle, metabolic system.
- Did you know Magnesium decrease by antibiotics, stress, diarrhea etc Your pet (humans) body’s ability to absorb magnesium declines with age, so elderly pets who are given a diet of poor quality (i.e kibble) & certain drugs.
- Pulmonary Hypertension * More about this formula AN210
Magnesium (ReMag) 284 Liquid
~ Magnesium is one of the most vital minerals your body needs. In fact, magnesium is used in more than 300 biochemical processes in the body. So, when you don’t have enough, things start to go wrong.
~ Unfortunately, the standard “Serum Magnesium test” is useless as only detects 1% in your blood, not your cells. If you request a “RBC Magnesium test “(red blood cells) this will show how much magnesium are actually in your cells. Optimum range is 6 – 7
‘Magnesium’ the critical value of magnesium in the body, how it helps to reduce inflammation and reduce the impact of excess histamine.
How important is the Mineral – Magnesium?
Did you know that Magnesium ions regulate over 400 biochemical reactions in the body through their role as enzyme co-factors. They also play a vital role in the reactions that generate and use ATP, the fundamental unit of energy within the body’s cells. Without magnesium we could not produce energy, our muscles would be in a permanent state of contraction, and we could not adjust the levels of cholesterol produced and released into the bloodstream. E.g balance our high blood pressure, naturally with this mineral, prevent strokes and heart attacks.
~ Unfortunately, the standard “Serum Magnesium test” is useless as only detects 1% in your blood, not your cells.
~ If you request a “RBC Magnesium test “(red blood cells) this will show how much magnesium are actually in your cells.
Optimum range is 6 – 7
*See PDF HELP SHEET for more information
There are many different types of Magnesium
“Magnesium Glycinate” or ” Magnesium Chloride” (as you will find there are different types of magnesium supplements) seems to be the best absorbed form of Magnesium, as this magnesium is a chelated form of magnesium that tends to provide the highest levels of absorption and bio-availability and is typically considered ideal for those who are trying to correct a deficiency. And will not cause diarrhea.
Magnesium is one of the most vital minerals your body needs. In fact, magnesium is used in more than 300 biochemical processes in the body. So, when you don’t have enough, things start to go wrong.
Unfortunately, blood tests don’t detect a magnesium deficiency.
But there are some telltale signs you should watch out for…
Signs of Magnesium deficiency classical physical signs of low magnesium are:
- Neurological: Behavioural disturbances, irritability and anxiety, lethargy, Impaired memory and cognitive function, anorexia or loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, seizures, Insomnia, hyperactivity.
- Muscular: Weakness, muscle spasms (tetany), tics, muscle cramps, hyperactive reflexes, impaired muscle coordination (ataxia), tremors, involuntary eye movements and vertigo, difficulty swallowing, reflux, essential tremor, also known as benign essential tremor.
- Metabolic: Increased intracellular calcium, hyperglycemia, calcium deficiency, potassium deficiency.
- Cardiovascular: Irregular or rapid heartbeat, coronary spasms. (stroke, heart attacks)
Equines – Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (PSSM1)
Clinical symptoms can include skin twitching, stiffness, firm painful muscles, sweating, weakness, and reluctance to move with light exercise. Occasionally gait abnormalities, mild colic, and muscle wasting may also occur. In may, cases horse that has tested positive have had no history of ‘tying-up’ or other symptoms associated with PSSM1.
Constipation can from a deficiency of this mineral
Constipation is often misinterpreted as a lack of fiber, but that is not the case – it reflects a failed transition to healthy bowel flora and mineral deficiencies. People have been using magnesium to treat constipation, but not all magnesium’s work that way.
Magnesium deficiencies also can cause conditions or symptoms of:
~ Hypercalcemia (too much calcium in system)
~ Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib or AF)
is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, and other heart-related complications. So now is the time to get this mineral into our cells.
~ Ventricular premature complexes
are a type of irregular heart beat. An electrical impulse is initiated within the ventricles instead of the SA node, causing the ventricles to contract too early (thus the “premature” in ventricular premature complexes).
Ventricular premature complexes on a recording of an electrocardiogram (ECG) are characterized by abnormal (too wide and/or oddly shaped) QRS complexes, the state that indicates the change in electrical potential in a single heartbeat. They are not associated with P waves.
Symptoms and Types
- Exercise intolerance
- Often asymptomatic
- Cough if caused by congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Difficulty breathing if caused by CHF
- Sudden death
- Congenital defects (especially subaortic stenosis)
- Chronic valve disease (heart disease)
- Gastric dilation and volvulus (stomach turns and flips on itself)
- Traumatic inflammation of the heart
- Digitalis toxicity (heart medication)
- Cancer of the heart
Other factors that may predispose a dog to ventricular premature complexes are:
- Low blood magnesium (or low cell magnesium .. in the magnesium in the cells..which doctors or vets do not do this test)
- Acid-base disturbances
- Low blood oxygen
Heart (Cardiovascular) conditions
~ Plaque “build up” in your arteries (Atherosclerosis)
Atherosclerosis symptoms can causes plaque to clog and narrow your arteries over time. As the innermost layer of the blood vessels (endothelium) is constricted by the deposition of fat, calcium and cellular debris. Atherosclerosis leads to the narrowing of the artery, which in turn reduces the flow of blood passing through it. The reduced blood flow results in a depletion of the amount of oxygen and nutrients reaching the affected part of the body.
*See Magnesium (mineral) to balance remove calcium (plaque) from arteries, in conjunction with AN022 Set of 3.
~ Coronary artery (Arteriosclerosis) is a broader term for the condition in which the arteries narrow and harden, leading to poor circulation of blood throughout the body. Atherosclerosis is a specific kind of arteriosclerosis, but these terms are often used interchangeably.
*See Magnesium (mineral) to prevent plaque build up, in conjunction with HAMPL Circulation & Heart Balance 266-3 formula
* Both conditions lead to decreased blood flow to other parts of the body.
Other important Minerals
… POTASSIUM Mineral
Note: If using too much at once or magnesium for a long period of time (which we do need to continue dosing) we need to check our potassium (mineral) levels, as it could cause an imbalance of minerals.
Potassium is a mineral (electrolyte) in the body. Almost 98% of potassium is found inside the cells.
Causes and Side Effects
Sodium and potassium play unique roles within the body. If sodium levels are high, your potassium levels are low.
If your pet may have low levels of potassium, they may experience side effects such as abnormal heart rhythms, a
breakdown of muscle fibers, constipation, fatigue, and muscle weakness or spasms.
Symptoms usually occur when there is a dramatic drop in potassium.
You may not always experience side effects if your potassium levels are slightly off balance.
Studies have shown that Humans need about 4500mg of it a day from all source
Low potassium – symptoms – Potassium is important for a pet or person’s muscles to work effectively, including the heart.
Potassium also has a role in regulating blood pressure.
So if your pet has got High Blood Pressure, then to get this back down, we need to give ¼ teaspoon of Potassium Gluconate powder (from capsule) in meals twice a day. Or dilute in some liquid and oral syringe. Low potassium levels (hypokalaemia) can cause weakness as cellular processes are affected.
Potassium is a mineral (electrolyte) in the body. Almost 98% of potassium is found inside the cells. Small changes in the level of potassium that is present outside the cells can have severe effects on the heart, nerves and muscles. The kidney is the main organ that controls the balance of potassium by removing excess potassium into the urine.
* Low potassium causes dehydration, diarrhoea, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
Other causes include medicines that affect the amount of potassium in the body, such as diuretics, also known as water
pills. Symptoms of low potassium are usually mild, at times the effects of low potassium can be vague.
There may be more than one symptom involving the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, kidneys, muscles, heart and nerves.
● Weakness, tiredness, or cramping in arm or leg muscles, sometimes severe enough to cause inability to
move arms or legs due to weakness (much like a paralysis)
● Tingling or numbness
● Nausea or vomiting
● Abdominal cramping, bloating
● Palpitations (feeling your heart beat irregularly)
● Passing large amounts of urine or feeling very thirsty most of the time
● Fainting due to low blood pressure
● In many cases, the cat will have a poor quality coat.
● Abnormal psychological behaviour: depression, psychosis, delirium, confusion or hallucinations.
Magnesium ReMag 284 LIQUID
Ingredients Pure-Ion Magnesium Chloride liquid
REMAG®THE MAGNESIUM MIRACLE™
* Read more information on “ReMag” Magnesium supplement health benefits from Dr Carolyn Dean USA website rnareset.com
Humans: start off with 1/4 tsp (20 drops) in some juice or water or add to cereal.
Then increase after a month to 40 drops (1/2 tsp) Once to Twice a day.
* For neurological issues—damages or issues (physical or behaviour ADD, hyperactive, seizures etc).
PETS dosage—increase the repeat dosing after a month.
So repeat a dose three times a day. As we are all depleted in this mineral, we need to go slowly and build up this mineral in the body.Note: If using too much at once or magnesium for a long period of time (which we do need to continue dosing) we need to check our potassium (mineral) levels, as it could cause an imbalance of minerals.
General Dosing and Instructions Guide
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste)
Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
NOTE: the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide faster action.
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting)
”Application dosing” for all species and sizes:
Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix.
Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid)
Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder
If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well.
~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.
We Ship Worldwide, Daily!
We ship the same day we receive your order.
Our dedicated team works diligently and fast to make up your order and ship the same day, our cut off time each day is 3.00pm (WST) Western Australian Standard Time.
~ Shipping Australia Wide ( 1-2 days Express Courier Service) * Remote area – please allow 5-7 working days.
~ International Orders (Express Courier International – ECI). * Traceable Express shipping
International shipping we use Australia Post services. However, Australia Post does use private contractors in certain countries apart from your own national courier. For example, in certain countries, Express shipping might be carried by FedEx or UPS, even though we do not have any contract agreement with them.
- For more information about shipping to your designated country, go to Australia Post Website at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html