Naturopathic Animal First Aid Kit – 20 Remedies for all species and agesCode: AN195-0W
- Natural medicines that may assist first aid.
- Internal or external bleeds injuries, capture stress myopathy,
- snake bites, burns, heat exhaustion or exposure,
- smoke inhalation many more..
- Use for all animal species and ages.
- An example may assist as an anti- hemorrhage fast action.
- Add drops to the water trough, food for stock, feral or wildlife.
* See below to select and add more formulas to your kit
For all Species & ages
1. HAMPL Emergency Stress 309-1 * 4 Dram Vial pills
2. HAMPL Sting n Bite 69 * 4 Dram Vial pills
* Allergy to bites, stings, toxic spiders
3. HAMPL Tick Paralysis 75-2 * 4 Drain Vial pills
* Prevent or relief
4. HAMPL Injury –Surgery 31 * 4 Dram Vial pills
5. HAMPL Heat Exhaustion 178 * 4 Dram Vial pills
6. HAMPL Smoke Inhalation 309-2 * 4 Dram Vial pills
7. HAMPL Burn Pains Heal 309-3 * 4 Dram Vial pills
8. HAMPL Acute Pancreas 72-2 * 4 Dram Vial pills
9. HAMPL Bone Repair 87 * 4 Dram Vial pills
10. HAMPL Acute Gastro 89 * 4 Dram Vial pills
11. HAMPL Infection Fighter 71 * 50ml Herbal liquid
* A powerful herbal antibiotic
12. HAMPL Acute Bloat 136 * 4 Dram Vial pills
* Intestinal Distention or Obstruction
13. HAMPL Snake Bite 222-1 * 4 Dram Vial pills
14. Vitamin C 249 (sodium ascorbate) * 100mg powder
15. HAMPL Urethral Blockage 15 * 4 Dram Vial pills
16. HAMPL Drawing Out 16 * 4 Dram Vial pills
* Draws out grass seeds, pus, abscess, cysts, gangrene
17. HAMPL Anti – Bleed 197 * 4 Dram Vial pills
18. HAMPL Pain Eze 32 * 4 Dram Vial pills
19. HAMPL Chemical Detox 110-1 * 4 Dram Vial pills
18 x 4 Dram Vials of homeopathic pills
1 x 50ml Herbal antibiotic liquid
1 x Vitamin C 100mg crystal powder
2 x Oral Syringes
1 x Instruction Booklet and Container
SHOCK ALONE – can Kill!
… we have the Emergency-Stress drops, use for humans and all species, a must have!
In emergency or stressful times it is very helpful to have a bottle of natural medicines to use straight away on your family pets or farm animals, feral, wildlife and exotic animals. In fact, treating shock in a victim can save a life.
Use on way to vets, or whilst in hospital, or if living in rural areas of the country, Cat and dog or other animal shelters.
One homeopathic kit may assist MULTIPLE household of pets and animals, wildlife for several years or longer.
HOME DOSING, KENNELS OR RESCUE ORGANISATIONS
Dosing with homeopathic pills can be made into liquid medicines and given orally with a spoon or oral syringe or add a tablespoon to food or water bowl or trough.
LARGE NUMBERS OF ANIMALS OR WILDLIFE
If helping many animals on the land… wildlife, farm animals… add several drops into 1 to 2 litres of water shake container to activate remedy through the water, then use this water to disperse remedy along water banks, toughs and dams.
Using same water till empty repeating each day or weekly.
Make another batch if needed.
* Instruction BOOKLET included in the homeopathic kit.
Shelf is for several years and longer.
Best to keep away from direct sunlight, microwaves, strong odours.
Non Drug Natural medicines in 19 Formulas with Instructions. Naturopathics for all species and ages.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE For all Species & ages
1. HAMPL Emergency Stress 309-1 ~ Fear, shock, trauma, wildlife capture-stress myopathy
2. HAMPL Sting n Bite 69 ~ Stings, allergic reaction, spider, bee etc
3. HAMPL Tick Bite 123 ~ Prevent toxic reaction to Lyme tick bite or paralysis tick bite Australias
or Treat in conjunction with Vitamin C
and Emergency Stress 309-1 formula.
4. HAMPL Injury–Surgery 31 ~ Injury, trauma, bleeding, surgery.
5. HAMPL Heat Exhaustion 178 ~ Stroke Sun or heat exhaustion or exhaustion
6. HAMPL Smoke Inhalation 309-2 ~ Fires, or other smoke inhalations, to lungs and respiratory stress.
7. HAMPL Burn Pains 309-3 ~ Pain relief from blisters and burns from fires or other burn injuries
8. HAMPL Acute Pancreas 72-2 ~ Acute pancreatitis attack, pain.
9. HAMPL Bone Repair 87 ~ Broken bones, bone density, growths issues
10. HAMPL Acute Gastro 89 ~ Vomiting upset stomach stomach bug
11. HAMPL Infection Fighter 71 50ml ~ HERBAL ANTIBIOTIC (replace or in-conjunction with antibiotic drugs)
12 HAMPL Acute Bloat 89 ~ Acute “Gastric Bloat”, “Colic in horses” Colic in any species (stomach pain)
13 HAMPL Snake Bite 222-1 ~ Use in conjunction with HAMPL Emergency Stress 309-1 formula & Oral Vitamin C dosing .
14. Vitamin C powder 100mg ~ vitamin C (sodium ascorbate dissolvable) crystals
15 HAMPL Urethral Blockage 15 ~ Urine crystals causing bladder blockages.
16. HAMPL Drawing Out 16 ~ drains pus-infection in wounds, abscess, cysts teeth etc.
17 HAMPL Anti-Bleed 197 ~ Possible haemorrhage (any severe blow to the body or fall accident,
car accident, kicked or Rat poisoning). Use to treat or prevention – internal bleeding.
18. HAMPL Pain Eze 32 ~ After surgeries or injuries or cancer pain.
19. HAMPL Chemical Detox 110-1 ~ Past or present chemical drug use or side effects after using
FOR ALL SPECIES AND AGES (including humans)
17 x 4 Dram homeopathic pills
1 x 50ml herbal antibiotic liquid
1 x Vitamin C Powder 100mg
2 x Oral Syringes
Booklet and Container
Refills available contact us via email us
General Dosing and Instructions
For all species, size, and ages.
(a) “HOMEOPATHICS”are sold in either a clear liquid or tiny white pills or granules – both have no odour or taste)
Easy “application dosing” for all species:
- Homeopathic DROPS (clear liquid) DRIP or APPLY 3 to 4 drops, pat into fur/skin with bottom of bottle. i.e. back of shoulder blades (not orally) which is regarded as one dose for all size species and ages. Note: Liquid homeopathics are more suited for feline, toy dog, fish, birds and other small species
- Homeopathic PILLS (white pills) crush a pill (or whole) and add to gum/pouch of mouth to dissolve in saliva. Does not need to swallow it.
- Homeopathic GRANULES (white grain) and a small light sprinkle or a pinch to meals, or stir into water trough or bowl.
Casual repeat dosing can add to water bowl or feed dish or water trough for wildlife or farm animals.
Refer to Bottle Label for suggested frequencies repeat dosing needed per day.
the rule is one must “repeat a dose” more frequently with less time in between each application dose, which is more important than the amount given each time. Repeat application will provide
(b) “HERBAL MEDICINES ” (brown liquid – strong odour & tasting)
”Application dosing” for all species and sizes:
Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat : add herbal drops (as recommended on bottle label) to some (unsweetened apple sauce or apple juice) for canines and oral syringe side of mouth. Can add other vitamins (crushed) Alkaline green powders etc. to mix.
Refer to Bottle Label for amount of drops per species size. e.g 60 drops = 1 teaspoon
What I do for example: If I was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to a small bowl add some boiled water (about a teaspoon) to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Giving vitamins and supplements (tablets or powders) Note: always crush tablet before adding to food or liquid mix.
Felines or small animals: make up 1 cup of mixture, adding approx. a pinch of some type of Green powder (alkaline powder) or Chlorella powder (cleansing of toxins) or 1/4 Teaspoons of Slippery elm powder (to mask the taste) with 1 teaspoon of herbs if you are having to also give herbal medicines (i.e. brown liquid)
Med to large animals: add twice to three times the amount.
DOSING: Feline or small animal: using an oral syringe draw up 1ml and gently small sips. Or add a teaspoon to meals if they don’t mind eating it with meals (mix well into food) Do not put in Fridge. Room temp is best as too cold is dislike by felines.
DOSING: Canine, equine, cow, sheep, goat: try mixing well into food and hand piece before feeding main meals. Or dose same as suggested for felines, but add three times as much herbal medicines and vitamins to 1/2 cup of water or (unsweetened) apple sauce or apple juice.
What I do for example: If i was needing to give herb treatments and/or vitamin supplements to feline or toy dog or other small animals – I add this herbal formula to 1/2 cup of boiled hot water to it so to dissolve the alcohol in it, let cool, then add what vitamins If needed (powder or crushed tab – a pinch) mixed in another 50ml of water, and oral syringe once a day or twice a day …. smear on a little “vegemite paste” (if cannot get Vegemite in your country, try fresh pate or slippery elm powder added can help mask the taste) around and on tip of oral syringe, as felines seem to real like the taste of this paste, but not too much as it is quite a strong taste)
Slippery Elm Powder
If needing to add or use Slippery Elm powder
FOR CONDITIONS like …. diarrhea, stomach ulcers, or sore inflamed mouth or mouth ulcers, constipation, or IBS (i.e. colitis), plus it can also been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids.
CONVALESCING ..can been given as a liquid meal given orally via syringe as it is highly nutritional (oral liquid feeding) for convalescing during illness when not eating solids or not eating very well.
~ Add a small amount of powder to the mix to enough to make a runny liquid mix, if you put too much of the powder it will become thick and gluggy, if this happens you will need to add more liquid to it. Can add crushed vitamins and herbal medicines to this as well. OPTIONS: Oral dose in syringe or add to meals three times a day or more to maintain normal health again, then can stop or reduce frequencies.
We Ship Worldwide, Daily!
We ship the same day we receive your order.
Our dedicated team works diligently and fast to make up your order and ship the same day, our cut off time each day is 3.00pm (WST) Western Australian Standard Time.
~ Shipping Australia Wide ( 1-2 days Express Courier Service) * Remote area – please allow 5-7 working days.
~ International Orders(Express Courier International – ECI). * Traceable Express shippingInternational shipping we use Australia Post services. However, Australia Post does use private contractors in certain countries apart from your own national courier. For example, in certain countries, Express shipping might be carried by FedEx or UPS, even though we do not have any contract agreement with them.
- For more information about shipping to your designated country, go to Australia Post Website at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-post-guide.html